https://www.illinoisinjurylawyerblog.com/burn_injury/A ComEd worker was burned in an electrical explosion in the 5100 block of West Roosevelt Road, in an area of the North Lawndale neighborhood that borders Cicero. The employee was in a manhole when the piece of equipment he was working on malfunctioned, resulting in an electrical discharge that burned his skin. The Chicago Fire Department took the burn victim to Mt. Sanai Hospital, but he was later transferred to the burn unit at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, where he remains in critical condition. There is no word yet whether anyone was at fault for the accident or whether the victim or his family have decided to file a personal injury lawsuit in the matter.
For the complete article click here