A fire in an apartment on the southeast side of Chicago killed three young children and personally injured a fourth child. The fire also spread to the roof of the 2 1/2- story building next door. The three siblings who died in the fire were ages 3, 2 and 7 months old. Firefighters rescued a fourth sibling who was 4 years old. There were no working smoke detectors in the residents. Fire officials did say that one smoke detector was found in the building, which has at least two apartments, but it was not working. Under Chicago law, a landlord must provide a smoke detector in a unit, but it is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure that it is working properly. Officials are looking to the cause of the fire and believe it may have been the misuse of a space heater. To read the full story, click here.