Published on:

12 year old dies after getting electrocuted by air conditioner

A Chicago area teen died last night after being electrocuted by an air conditioner. The police believe that the boy was injured while hopping fences with his friends. The boy fell onto the air conditioning unit on a neighbor’s property, and this apparently led to the boy being electrocuted. The boy was found unresponsive at approximately 10:30pm, and died about an hour later at Holy Cross Hospital.

Click here for the full article